Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekly Review 4/25-29, 2011

Monday: funeral (no school)
Tuesday: homeschool group leadership meeting (math in the a.m.)
Wednesday: school (math, T4L)
Thursday: school (math, T4L)
Friday: homeschool easter egg hunt at the park (math in the a.m.)

The last two+ weeks have been a bit crazy between stomach flu and the funeral, so school hasn't been consistent.  I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things next week. 

Georgie turns 2 today (May 1st).  She now does silly stunts and says "Mama, look!" so that I'll see what trick she is doing.  She can say and understand concepts like "hurt" and "scared".  Lately, I'll be in another room and she'll say "uh-oh", which means I need to come see what kind of trouble she is up to.  She also picks up gross things, hands it to me and says "gross", LOL.  Now if I could just teach her how to leave gross things alone!

No comments: