Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another sickie...

(Note: this post was created awhile ago and I thought I had published it. My internet connection has been playing tricks on me. I hate to lose this lovely photo, so up it goes on the blog...Wish I knew how to change the date so that it would show up further down the list. It belongs with its sickie sister post.)
Z is up next.  Here she is good-naturedly posing for me:)  She's sticking out her tongue and giving the thumbs down.  It's 4am and we're just hanging out, watching TV in between trips to the bathroom.  The infamous metal bowl has been the companion of two kids thus far.

2 comments:

Homeschooling6 said...

You can change the date by going to your dashboard and hit'edit post'. Once you are in the post, at the bottome you will see in the shaded area 'post options' from there you can change the date.

Homeschooling6 said...

Please excuse my spelling. I'm in a hurry ;)