Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Poor thing:(

Here is Georgie, not feeling well.  This picture is from TODAY (Wednesday) and this all started on Saturday.  She's been sick a long time.  This photo captures one of those rare times when she isn't in my arms.  She's had vomitting and diarrhea.  The vomitting started Sunday and ended Tuesday.  Now she is almost exclusively breastfeeding for her nourishment.  I cannot tell if she still has diarrhea, because we've regressed to newborn breastfed poos (not sure if that is from the diarrhea or the lack of real people food).  She feels a lot lighter.  I hope she starts eating solids again soon.  I am exhausted this week.  I think I am getting the 6-8 hours of required sleep in a 24-hr period, but something about a miserable, sick baby is really draining.  I wonder how moms of chronically ill children handle all of the stress and demands.  I am thankful that this will be over at some point soon (although definitely not soon enough).

1 comment:

Homeschooling6 said...

Oh, poor little thing! Hope she's feeling better.