Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Blog Announcement - Ordinary Canary!


Piping in to announce my new blog (www.ordinary-canary.blogspot.com) Ordinary Canary, a blog about teaching and learning. Teach A Fish Homeschool will continue to document our own home learning and life. Ordinary Canary is about finding ways to get things into our children's heads (and ours too!) It is about learning difficulties and how to overcome them. It is also about specific topics that are hard to understand, and even harder to teach (right now, that's fractions for us!) I'll have tips to grasp it conceptually and teach it to your children (because I'm right there learning how to do it, too, lol). Please leave feedback! I find it invaluable to hash out these ideas with others and then tweak it as I go.

2 comments:

MICHELE said...

hi sara,
i can't reach your new blog-- is your link right?
mich

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

I just checked out your new blog and it looks great! It is good to see the more difficult, pedagogical questions being addressed. I also appreciate your post on burnout; I'm feeling that way myself right now. I might just need to have my own conference, too!