Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan 7th, photos

My aim was to somehow capture how grown-up my 7yo looked last night in her AWANA uniform, and how proud she was as she prepared to pass 5 sections last night. I couldn't seem to get her to stand for the camera in a way that showed what I was trying to capture. Instead, I got goofy waves and silly smiles. Ah well, she's still cute, even if the photo makes me want to sing, "oh mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind. hey mickey!" (I think its the pigtails...)
Here is Georgyana, age 8mos, showcasing one of my favorite outfits that is nearly outgrown. It's a beautiful peachy-pink pooh bear outfit. She is also modeling our beautiful hardwood flooring that George installed over Thanksgiving break in the living room.
And here is a close up. I kept trying to get her to smile. Nope, won't do it. Imagine me making over-the-top faces and her looking at me like this...it's sort of humbling...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE that photo of Gg! She looks so contemplative. And Z is adorable with her pigtails!

Anonymous said...

Xylei wouldnt smile at me either...lol... she would give me that same look..

Missie