Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekly Review Aug 10-14

I think we did 2 days of school this week! But we had a busy week!

Monday: the kids' Great-Grandma spent the day with us and we did a lot of cleaning.
Tuesday: Registration for co-op. I helped get everyone signed up. It was great to see old friends and to meet some new families!
Wednesday: I think we did school ?
Thursday: school & Georgyana's baby shower
Friday: Zoiya was up several hours with hives that night, so I woke up groggy. Alaithia burned her stomach with hot water while making her ramon noodle breakfast (she has this every morning). It wasn't serious but she screamed like it was. Then we went to the store to get some things to try for Gg's thrush (the on-going battle). And then I took a nap.

3rd grade: continued to work on Division, adding in Division with 1s, 0s, & sets of things. She gets the concept as long as we use manipulatives. I think I'm going to add in some daily fact practice in addition to using manipulatives. She wrote a letter for English (wrote it to me, I'll read it when I get it in the mail!)

2nd grade: introduced to addition with renaming. Wrote a letter to 2 of her friends. Learned the letter e in cursive.

No comments: