Monday, March 2, 2009

The Week Ahead...

Last week, I caught some sort of cold (runny nose/stuffy nose, sore throat, cough). Although I'm unhappy and uncomfortable with it, I'm just very thankful that it isn't the stomach flu. Stomach flu + pregnancy is just a nasty business, and one I hope not to experience this time around. As for the week behind me...I missed Book Club (we were reading Jane Eyre), and I also skipped church. We did our own little "house church" thing at home, with just the 4 of us. Sometimes those are nice to do, too.

Here is the week ahead:

Monday: school, library, and then I am hosting our Homeschool Monthly Support Group. Our theme this month is Crafting/Scrapbooking. I think I will dust off some of my scrapbooking paper from the closet and begin making little 4x6 size baby albums for the girls. We'll see how far along I get on that project idea!

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: not much planned other than school and a massive cleaning project in preparation for Saturday. Kids have AWANA Wed night.

Friday: wow, busy day! Co-op until 2:35pm and then the 8yo has AWANA gym games practice from 6-8pm. Her team is going to be competing against other area AWANA churches.

Saturday: Gaming Day! We're hosting our quarterly Halo 3 tournament at our house. This time we'll have the benefit of an extra TV in our movie theatre that is under construction. I need to clean most of the rooms in my house for this. The kids' room and my bedroom should be clean so that the kids that come over can play video games upstairs or play with toys. At least 2 of the 3 bathrooms should get cleaned. And of course, all the major living areas - living room, dining room, kitchen. My husband also wants to have more drywall up, mudded, and painted in the movie theatre before the big event.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope you're feeling better today! I need to figure out what I'm going to do for the meeting tonight.