Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Melanie.

6 things you might not know about me...

1. I'm a great breakfast maker! My children often get something like pancakes, waffles, french toast, sausage, eggs, or egg tortillas for breakfast. Some days we have the stereotypical cereal or toast, but I usually do a pretty big breakfast.

2. I'm terrible at making lunch and dinner. I often don't think about dinner until my husband is on the way home, and then I can't decide what to make. Sometimes my husband makes dinner when he gets home, LOL.

3. I don't manage my time well, and I'm not very good at housekeeping. I make lists to help me keep on top of things.

4. In 1st grade, I decided I wanted to be a published author & novelist - and that desire has followed me throughout my life.

5. I'm indecisive and live in fear of making the wrong decision. This affects everything! My poor husband...

6. I run a small web design business that got started in 1998, and survived through the whole internet business crash that happened a short time later.

Here are the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you: Melanie at Springs of Joy Homeschool
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

No comments: